Murrina Red and Silver Christmas Gift
This gift has been composed by:
- Murrina Red Rosary small
The Venetian murrina glass works originate from ancient Phoenician, Alexandrian and Roman glassware.
Crucifix cm4,2x2,2 inches 1,6x1,8 - Beads 6mm 0,23in Length 48cm 19in
- The Holy Nativity sterling silver medal (18mm - 0,7 inches)
- Precious Solid wood box
At your request we will bring it to receive the Blessing from the Holy Father
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products